This simple high volume low speed fan design, ideal for industrial settings, provides necessary air movement up to 177,000 CFM. Operating on a 0.75 kW (1 Hp) gear motor, minimal power consumption is combined with impressive air volumes to create the highly efficient Alite 3.
Benefits of Alite 3 HVLS Fans
This cost-effective alternative to traditional high volume low speed fans provides:
- 288 CFM/Watt per 7.1 m (23') fan
- 148 CFM/Watt per 4.7 m (15') fan
Impressive efficiency is possible by this 3-bladed design that minimizes weight while providing continuous air movement throughout the area of influence.
- Cost Effective Alternative
- Nominal Power Consumption
- Inexpensive Operation
- Quiet Performance
- Minimal Maintenance
- Less Weight
Alite 3 Stats
Alite 3 Advantage
Our unique blade design outperform all conventional airfoils. They accomplish this by:
- Offering stall angles as high as 22°.
- Always stalling gradually.
- Eliminating span-wise pumping; the primary cause of efficiency loss in all rotating systems.
- Eliminating tip stalling; the primary cause of blade noise and damaging vibration.
- Lowering noise by offering our unique blade designs hyper-stability which also lowers vibrations which cause wear and tear on the blades and drive train.
Envira-North's safety clips prevent the hub and blade assembly from separating or coming off even in the unlikely event of a catastrophic failure of the hub or drive system.